Monday, February 29, 2016

Not much change

Squeaking in my second post of the month. I meant to post a few weeks ago but we hit a few bumps in the bathroom remodel...which I will update about soon. Then real estate season took off and I am trying to catch my breath a little.

I am looking forward to the end of the school year, only 6 weeks to go! Tomorrow we will be visiting the Boone County Courthouse as part of our field trip and on the 15th is the airport. While school is wrapping up it seems the activities are popping up.

This next month should be full of exciting changes and plans for the future. You know like that bathroom that should have been close to finished by now, closing on 2 properties, nearing end of school, and getting this place back in order.

Short and sweet but I made a promise to get in 2 posts a month and have succeeded almost for a year now with only 1 other month being shorted! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment